Tasks execution as soon as a PR has been openened

paolo.rubano

05 Apr, 2018 01:35 PM

Hello support,
in order to implement a PR workflow, I was querying myself about the chance to let "reviewer group" able to validate the request after some checks (e.g. unit tests execution, test coverage ).

I saw that rhodecode offers several kinds of integrations through webhooks but I would like to know if anything out-of-the-box is already implemented so that, let's say, after a PR is opened, test coverage, linting, unit tests and so on can be executed to verify that the PR suits some formal conventions.

Best regards,
Andrea

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Marcin Kuzminsk... on 12 Jun, 2018 09:39 AM

Hi,

we don't have an out-of-the box solution for that. But it's quite simple patter you can use. In PR workflow create a default reviewers that specify users with e.g

• CI tests
    • Link Tests

Those are mandatory users who need to vote when a PR is open. Then using hooks you can trigger some CI jobs that run specific tasks and return comments with vote status and text back to rhodecode.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac